Hey Say JUMP いつまでも

Hey Say JUMP いつまでも
Forever will be

Saturday, March 13, 2010

EPISODE3 [You Promised]

School's courtyard...


Maki: Hyaku, Kotchan! There they are *points at the school entrance*

Kota: Where?

Maki: There. AH! *saw no one*

Kota: I don't see them.

Maki: C'mon, I think they already left *grabs Kota's hand*

Kota: *saw their entwined hands and smiles* Hai, hai... just don't drag me.


Later...


Kota: Ne, Maki-chan. Why are we hiding? *following Yuki and the others secretly*

Maki: Shhh! Be quiet. They might see us. C'mon, let's hide to that bushes *points at the bushes beside the sidewalk*

Kota: This is a bad idea, you know *follows Maki to the bushes*

Maki: Shhh! Just follow me *tiptoes into the bushes*

Yuki: *stops walking*

Ryutaro: Eh? Nande?

Yuri: Someone is following us.

Erika: Eh?! Kowaii yo.

Ryosuke: Urusai!

Rika: Ne, how did you know?

Daiki: We just know.

Yuki: Omaera! *faces the bushes beside them*

Kota: EH?! *whispers* How did she know we're here?

Maki: Saa... *scared of the Yuki's fierce eyes*

Yuri: We can obviously here them, na?

Ryosuke: What a pathetic spying.

Daiki: *laughs*

Yuki: Come out or else!

Kota and Maki: Nyaa~ Nyaa~ *making a cat's sound*

Yuki: *pissed off* You're making me angry *grabs the two and throw them to the sidewalk*

Kota and Maki: ITTAI!!

Daiki: Anata-tachi?! *laughs*

Kota: Ya~ domou~ *waves at them and smiles forcefully*

Daiki: What are you two doing?

Kota: I told you this is a bad idea *caressing his back that is in pain*

Yuki: Why are you following us? *still irritated*

Maki: I don't remember you said that *ignores Yuki*

Yuki: Don't ignore me!

Kota: Yes, I did.

Maki: No, you didn't *totally ignores Yuki*

Yuki: *really pissed off*

Kota and Maki: *still arguing*

Yuki: HORA!


The two suddenly stop fighting and glance at Yuki who is staring them with a sharp and deadly glare.


Yuri: *laughs*

Daiki: Why don't you guys stand up now and fix yourselves *lends them a hand*

Yuki: Why the hell are you following us?!

Daiki: Ma~ ma~ Relax Yu-chan. Tell me, Kikuchi-san, why are you following us?

Kota: *fixing his crumpled uniform* Ah, gomen, gomen... It's just that Maki-chan

Maki: I wanted to see Yuki-chan's house.

Daiki: Why didn't you say so?

Yuki: Dai-chan?!

Daiki: Yu-chan, they can come with us, na, minna?

Everyone: Hai.

Yuki: *groans* Just don't be annoying.

Maki: Un! Ikou yo, minna!


At the Matsuda Residence...


Everyone: Whoah! *looks at the huge house*

Ryutaro: Yuri-chan, is this really your house?

Rika: Yuri-chan, your house is amazing!

Yuri: Actually, this is really Oji-sama's house.

Daiki: Tadaima!

Maids: *stops cleaning* Okaerinasai, minna-sama *bow*

Erika: Sugoi! You guys have maids.

Maki: And not just A maid... *starts counting* you have A DOZEN! *big eyes*

Deen: Eri-chan...

Ryutaro: They even have bodyguards outside.

Rika: Ryuu-kun...

Erika: It's just natural. Their family is the most powerful clan in the whole region.

De

Yuri: Ryo-niichan, your friend is really

Ryosuke: Noisy...

Erika: Hontou? *smiles*

Ryosuke: You really are noisy.

Erika: No. The other one.

Ryosuke: What?

Erika: That you treat me as your friend!

Ryosuke: Shut up... *throws his bag on the sofa*

Erika: Did you hear that, Deen-chan?

Deen: I'm happy for you.

Daiki: Why don't you guys sit down and I'll have the maids prepare a snack for you.

Everyone: Arigatou... *sits down*

Yuki: *to one of the maids* Is Oji-sama in his office?

Nakamura: *enters the room* Hai! He's in his office.

Ryosuke: By the way, who owns the cars parked outside?

Yuri: Ah! *remembered something* I know who owns the cars! *wears a worried face*

Daiki: Don't tell me HE's here.

Yuki: And you left him alone?! *stands up*

Nakamura: Hai. But don't worry they're

Ryosuke: *grabs his sword and runs off*


Daiki, Yuki & Yuri Hurried also to their Uncle's office.


Maki: Hm? Nani?

Erika: Nande?!

Rika & Deen: What happened?!

Kota: Did something happened?

Ryutaro: *confused*

Nakamura: Don't worry. Just stay here and enjoy you snacks.


Meanwhile at the office....


Kinta: What makes you think that I'm the one who sabotage your business? *smiles sarcastically*

Takeshi: Well, I have connections *irritated*

Kinta: What if I am. Would your bodyguards kill me? *points at the big men that surrounds them*

Takeshi: *stands up* If I found out that your the one who's responsible of sabotaging my business. You'll surely gonna get

Yuki: Get what?! *enters the room followed by the three boys*

Daiki: You'll have to face us first before you hurt Oji-sama.

Takeshi: Why don't we try it?


Kurosagi's men draws their guns and points to them but the four quickly changes their stance to whatever happens.


Kinta: Leave the kids alone. This is just between you and me, Kurosagi-san.

Takeshi: Why don't you tell it to your lovely little angels *taps Ryosuke's head*

Ryosuke: *takes his sword half way out*

Kinta: Ryo-kun *gives Ryosuke a warning look*

Ryosuke: Hai... *puts back his sword inside the scabbard*

Kinta: Kurosagi-san, you know where the door is *points at the door*

Takeshi: I'll leave now. But, remember what i said *leaves the room*


At Kurosagi's car...


Takeshi: That bastard! We have to get those from him.

....: Why are you in a hurry? We should take our time.

Takeshi: You know what will happen if we won't be able to give those to him *looks at the man beside him*

....: What is your plan, then?

Takeshi: Take care of him.... as soon as possible.

....: Don't worry *wears an evil smile*


Meanwhile...


Ryutaro: Why are they taking so long?

Rika: I don't know. I wonder what happened?

Erika: Maybe something emergency came up.

Deen: *worried* (Daiki-kun...)

Nakamura: *enters the room* Gomenasai... *bows* But, you may have to leave.

Ryutaro & Erika: EH?!

Kota: What happened?

Maki: Is something wrong?

Nakamura: Iie, they just have something to discuss with the Shachou.

Erika: But, what about your problem, Deen-chan?

Deen: I'll just tell Daiki-kun about it tomorrow.

Nakamura: I'll show you the way out *takes the lead*

Rika: Ikou, Ryuu-kun.

Ryutaro: Eh! But, I'm not finish with my juice.

Kota: Let's go, kid! *grabs Ryutaro's arm*

Ryutaro: Hai, hai...


The next day...


Yuki: That old man! He really pisses me off. I really want to kill him.

Ryosuke: Ma~ ma~ Yu-neechan. Violence does not solve anything.

Yuki: Calm as usual, Ryo-chan.

Ryosuke: But, I'll kill whoever hurts Oji-sama.

Yuki: EH?! *shocked* (He changed his personality quickly.)

Daiki: Demo sa... i'm just wondering how did he knows that Oji-sama is the reason why he's business failed.

Yuki: I think someone told him.

Ryosuke: But, who? Nobody knows it outside the family.

Yuki: Well, whoever he is. He's gonna be history *fierce eyes*

Daiki: What's your opinion about this, Ri-chan?

Yuri: *not paying attention*

Yuki: What's wrong, Ri-chan? You've been spacing out since we left home.

Ryosuke: What are you thinking?

Yuri: Ya, nandemonai.

Daiki: We know there's something bothering you. C'mon tell us.

Yuri: It's just that... it bothers me about what Oji-sama said yesterday.


[[Daiki: What does he need?

Kinta: *sighs* It was nothing, Daiki-kun.

Yuki: Nothing? Then, what the hell did he came here for?

Daiki: Is it something about the Chinese?

Kinta: Yeah. (I have to lie to them.)

Yuki: I knew it.

Kinta: I want you to stay away from this. (I have to protect them. Its not right the time yet.)

Yuki: Hai...

Kinta: There's something I want tell you...

Yuri: What is it, Oji-sama?

Kinta: *sighs* I want you to remember that love of family and friendship is stronger than any weapon created.

Yuri: What are you saying, Oji-sama?

Kinta: Nothing *smiles to them* I just want you to remember that... always protect each other. Whatever happens just remember always that... I will always by you side.

Yuki: (What the hell is he saying?)

Ryosuke: (What is wrong with him?)

Daiki: *confused*

Yuri: *worried*]]


Ryosuke: Well, he was kinda weird yesterday.

Yuri: Is Oji-sama going somewhere?... I mean, he sounded like he'll go somewhere.

Daiki: No. If he does he'll surely gonna tell us.

Yuki: Don't worry too much. He won't leave us. (right, Oji-sama?)

Daiki: Ah! We're here... *opens the car's door and steps outside*


Suddenly, a ball flies towards Yuki as she steps outside the car.


Everyone: Abunai!

Yuki: AH! *quickly grabs the ball with her left hand*

Yuri: Daijobou, Yu-nee?

Yuki: Who the kicked the ball?!

Everyone: *scared they point to a certain boy*

Yuki: *looks at where they pointing and saw a familiar face* ANATA?! *throws him a deadly glare*

No comments:

Post a Comment